6th December 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to practice in US after BDS degree from India?

I have completed my BDS from India and now I have migrated to US and I'm a green card holder. So, what further studies, I have to take to practice over there. And how much duration my course will last?

9th December 2017, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to practice in US after BDS degree from India?

Your BDS degree will not help you to practice in US. You need to pursue some advanced course, which will help you get license to practice in US as a Dentist.

Hence, just apply for admission in the advanced course, if you have for BDS and want to practice in USA.
9th December 2017, 10:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to practice in US after BDS degree from India?

Since, you have completed your BDS course, you can apply for MDS course as your further studies in US as it will enhance your knowledge in your respective field.
Candidates after the completion of BDS from a recognized University can apply for MDS from the Universities of US.
Candidates need to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination to get admission in the different Universities offering the said course and to apply for the study visa of US.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?