22nd January 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?

Sir,
i got only 57 marks in TOEFL, and 34 marks in GRE....
I want to do MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
kindly tell me with this score I get admission or not?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Abroad to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 195 marks in GRE?
  2. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  4. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL exam?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  7. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  8. List of colleges in UK which offers admission to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 304 marks in GRE?
  9. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  11. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  12. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  13. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  14. How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in Finance in US?
  15. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  16. Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in IIIT for BE graduate?
  17. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  18. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
23rd January 2015, 09:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?

No, you cannot get admission in MS course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology by scoring 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE examination. To get admission in MIT in MS course, you must have scored minimum of 300 marks in GRE and 100 marks in TOEFL examination. Since, you have scored very less marks in GRE and TOEFL examination, you cannot get admission in MIT for pursuing your higher studies in MS course.
23rd January 2015, 11:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in any program at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, because you are having very low scores in GRE and TOEFL exams. So, You should score minimum 90 marks in TOEFL exam and above 320 marks in GRE exam. After satisfying this requirement, you can apply for admission at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?