18th March 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Canada for 12th student?

Hi
I am a student studying 12th in Mumbai.
I want to go Canada for doing B.Tech in
Aeronautical Engineering after 12th
so can you tell me the procedure?

19th March 2015, 12:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Canada for 12th student?

To study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in universities of Canada, you should be a student, who have passed 12th standard with physics and Mathematics subjects. If you have completed 12th standard with physics and Mathematics, then you are eligible to apply for admission in B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering). To apply for admission, first you have to complete any English proficiency test called TOEFL/IELTS. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission at your selected list of universities by sending your application and your TOEFL/IELTS test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter(I20), if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?