23rd January 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?

I wish to study human environment or urban planning in Canada, but i have a problem, i have completed high school 4 years backs, so is there any possibility to get admission.What would be the procedure and requirement to study there? please help

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get an admission being non high school graduate?
  3. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  4. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  5. What should I do after completing HSc exam? I live in Gujarat Rajkot
  6. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
  7. How may I know about the SSC exam centre in Mumbai?
  8. Procedure, requirements for doing Orhopaedics in countries like Canada, America, England etc after clearing 12th from CBSE board?
  9. How to take admission in hotel management course in Canada?
  10. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  11. Is it possible to continue school after a gap of one year?
  12. Requirements to get admission for Medical courses for my daughter pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc Medical in Toronto University, Canada?
  13. Will I get admission in D.Ed after scoring 53%? I have a gap of 3 years
  14. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  15. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  17. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details? -- [New]
  18. How may I do MD in Canada after completing MBBS from Germany?
2nd October 2016, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?

Most of the reputed universities don't consider candidates with a huge gap between studies. You can only expect admission in universities which are not so reputed.

In such universities, admission is not a problem but you must have good financial background to study from those universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?