17th December 2015, 08:12 PM
Nishat Fatema

Prospects of computer engineering in both fast world and developing country like Bangladesh?

Hi, it is me,Nishat Fatema. Since my childhood I have always desired to be a student of University of Melbourne. Though in childhood it was just a dream, but now it has become my passion to go there and study for Computer Engineering. So I am asking you guys if you can tell me about the prospect of this subject in fast world country as well as in Bangladesh.
Waiting for your reply.
Nishat Fatema.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should I choose for B.Sc degree in India after completing 4 years diploma course in Bangladesh?
  2. Loan to study graduation in China?
  3. What should I study further in Abroad being a 10th student of Bangladesh? Preferable country to study?
  4. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship for continuing MS in abroad after completion of Agriculture course in Bangladesh?
  5. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks
  6. Details for LDC Previous years papers?
  7. Which country I should prefer for doing MS after B.Tech in Computer Science?
  8. How many jobs are there for civil engineer including private companies?
  9. How can I get free scholarship in Canada, America or other developed countries?
  10. Chemical Engineering: Course Difficulty Level? Job Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  12. Date of start of Chemistry Ph.D coursework in Jadavpur University?
  13. Pros and cons of doing B.E degree in ECE and Computer engineering in India? Prospects of doing MS in these courses in USA?
  14. Where should I study MBBS among China and Bangladesh?
  15. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Computer Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  17. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  18. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?