28th July 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required for Indians to study MBBS in abroad?

Hi Sir, Could you please help me clearing one doubt? Can I know about the qualification required for Indians to study MBBS in abroad

20th August 2016, 07:01 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for Indians to study MBBS in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, Could you please help me clearing one doubt? Can I know about the qualification required for Indians to study MBBS in abroad
Any Indian citizen who has attained the age of 17 years and has passed 10+2 level from any recognized board/council is eligible to study MBBS in abroad. The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects and obtained minimum 50% marks in PCB combined are eligible to study the course in abroad. The candidate must have studied and passed English as a compulsory subject. The candidate should clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in abroad. These are all the main requirements to study MBBS in abroad countries like China. There is no any specific entrance test to study MBBS in China.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?