19th August 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in OMAT if secured 97.51% in 12th PCB? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Hanoi Medical College, Vietnam?

Sir,
What marks I have to achieve in OMAT so that I can get admission in Hanoi Medical College of Vietnam? I have already scored 97.51% in my 12th PCB. Can I eligible for OMAT?

Related Questions:
  1. Medical related fields after 12th(PCB) for which CET is not required
  2. Should I appear in OMAT to study MBBS course in Vietnam?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  5. Will I get admission in B.Pharmacy after securing 140 marks in PCB
  6. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  7. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in government medical college? I've secured 91% marks in PCB group hsc
  9. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  10. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) course if secured 56.62% in 12th PCB? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in government medical college of NGP
  15. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  16. Cutoff details of government medical college of Maharashtra?
  17. Where I can get admission to study MBBS in Abroad if scored 109.43 marks in OMAT?
  18. Can I study MBBS if secured 40% in 12th PCB?
25th July 2023, 03:38 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in OMAT if secured 97.51% in 12th PCB? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Hanoi Medical College, Vietnam?

The Hanoi Medical College of Vietnam does not require OMAT for admission. So, your 97.51% score in your 12th PCB is sufficient to be eligible for admission to the school.
However, you will still need to meet the other requirements for admission, such as having a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a score of at least 6.5 on the IELTS or TOEFL exam. You will also need to pass an interview with the admissions committee.
Steps on how you can apply to Hanoi Medical College of Vietnam:
  • You can find the eligibility requirements on the school's website.
  • You can learn more about the school by visiting its website, reading reviews, and talking to current students.
  • You will need to gather your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and other supporting documents.
  • You can submit your application online or by mail.
  • The application fee is USD100.
  • The admissions committee will review your application and notify you of their decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?