21st March 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MS in Abroad for B.E./B.Tech graduate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.E./B.Tech this year and I want to pursue MS in Abroad. What is requirements to do so? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study MS in Abroad for B.E./B.Tech graduate? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  3. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  4. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  5. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  6. What are the requirements to study in Abroad?
  7. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  9. What are the requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  11. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  12. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  13. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
  14. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  15. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  16. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  17. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  18. Requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
24th March 2016, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MS in Abroad for B.E./B.Tech graduate?

To study MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.E./B.Tech course, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. It is not mandatory to appear in GRE examination, only universities in US asks for GRE score whereas all other Abroad Universities offers admission in MS course on the basis of TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?