11th May 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it safe that my brother sponsor my study or shall I ask him to transfer money to parent's account in India and they will sponsor my studies?

Sir,

I got admit at University of Southern California in Computer Security. I need to mail them the financial document before they could dispatch I-20. My brother, who also completed his MS from USC in VLSI, is currently working in US.
I had a query that for I-20 and visa purpose, is it safe that my brother sponsor my study, or
shall I ask him to transfer money to my parent's account in India and they sponsor my study.

Please do reply asap about suitable option regarding financial document.

Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in civil engineering in AICET?
  2. Do power sector utilities sponsor students for higher studies?
  3. Admission in MBA in Power management with experience as an executive in a Distribution company? Any sponsorship method? How to apply and convince the management?
  4. Is it possible to have a sponsor throughout my Education Career? What are the terms and condition to apply?
  5. Does any foreign university provides job to sponsor education there?
  6. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  7. M.Tech after Chemical Engineering without GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get into JNTU after scoring 213 rank in Civil Stream for PGECET?
  9. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  10. Institute of Actuaries of India-Subject SA4- Pensions and Other Employees Benefits Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. How to get a job in mechanical engineering after scoring 76% in Matric
  12. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  13. How to become a CEO after passing B.E EIE?
  14. Society of Actuaries Exam CSP-RC (Retirement Benefits Canada – Company/Sponsor Perspective) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Showing 14 lakhs of money in Bank account is necessary to study in Abroad?
  16. Higher Studies for BPO workers to make a better career
  17. How can a poor student of general caste do engineering? What are the facilities that are being provided?
  18. How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC?
29th November 2016, 04:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it safe that my brother sponsor my study or shall I ask him to transfer money to parent's account in India and they will sponsor my studies?

There is no problem if your brother sponsors your studies. However, there needs to be a proof submitted to the institute stating his conformation on the same or financial stability proof to sustain the expense of the course. Anyone can sponsor your higher studies , however, preference is always given to the immediate family members. Having a point of contact especially siblings can help you in getting visa easily for higher studies in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?