1st December 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Showing 14 lakhs of money in Bank account is necessary to study in Abroad?

I want to appear for gre,inorder 2 do ms in abroad clgs.bt,my frnd told me that,i need to show14 lakhs of money on my account.is he right?is there any alternative?because,im unable to offer that much money...

1st December 2014, 10:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Showing 14 lakhs of money in Bank account is necessary to study in Abroad?

You can appear for GRE exam without showing any account balance. But, when applying for admissions in universities, you should show the account balance which is equal to your university fee. And there is no need worry about this issue. That's because most of the banks are ready to show fake account balance if you can offer some money to them.
By doing this way, you can get admission in universities. After getting admission, you can approach any bank to get education loan by showing your admission letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?