14th December 2010, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to have a sponsor throughout my Education Career? What are the terms and condition to apply?

Hello am i want to know if i its possible for me to have a sponsor through out my Educational career and the terms and conditions that apply

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and condition to apply for an education loan at Indian Overseas Bank? Interest rate of previous year?
  2. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan against land as a mortgage in rural areas?
  3. What should I do if am not eligible for the educational loan because of 58% marks in 12th?
  4. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  5. Terms and condition to get Education Loan for studies in Abroad?
  6. Whether a UGC approved degree holder in Material Science & Engineering apply for PSU? Terms and condition to apply for it? -- [New]
  7. Can a Ph.D in Mathematics from University of Patna apply for Fellowship Schemes of AICTE? What is the terms and condition for it?
  8. Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?
  9. What are the terms and condition to get job in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? List of vacancies for for me?
  10. When will the BPSC exam be conduct? What are the terms and condition for Uttar Pradesh student?
  11. What are the terms and conditions to apply for Staff Nurse Exam?
  12. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer internship at Bokaro Thermal Power station in Electrical engineering? Terms and condition for it?
  14. Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?
  15. How can I get job as IPS Officer? Terms and conditions to apply for it?
  16. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering (86%) holder? Terms and condition for it?
  17. Possibility to join MBBS course after B.Sc Nursing with aggregate 72%? What should I do for it? Terms and condition for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get sponsorship from any company having less percentage in 12th?
10th January 2011, 12:59 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to have a sponsor throughout my Education Career? What are the terms and condition to apply?

Yes,it is possible to have a sponsorship throughout His Educational field as many countries runs CSR program for corporate sponsorship that related to children and education and make an approachment for them such as describing your programme and the benefit for them.
The registration process is as follows-
1. All students must have a current DoDEA Form 600 (PDF file) completed and signed annually by the sponsor (or spouse with valid POA).
2. New students registering for enrollment in DDESS schools in CONUS are required to provide verification of the following:
a. Date of Birth
b. Dependent Status
c. Active Duty Status of Military Sponsor
d. Permanent On-Post Housing Assignment
3. You may produce the documents that may be used for verification of information
(i) Date of Birth
(ii) Dependent Status
For dependet status-
a. Sponsor is listed as biological parent on child’s birth certificate
b. Child is listed on military sponsor’s orders
c. Sponsor is named on child’s military ID
Approved DEERS registration form
If the sponsor is a step-parent, and one of the above cannot be provided, the following is required:
Child’s birth certificate documenting sponsor’s spouse is biological parent
Custody documents indicating spouse has full custody of child
Marriage certificate of sponsor and child’s biological parent
If neither the sponsor nor spouse are the biological parents of the child, court ordered custody or guardianship documents are required (power of attorney or notarized agreements between biological parents and sponsor are NOT accepted).
Note: If court order names only the spouse as guardian or custodian of the child, the sponsor will be required to complete and sign an in loco parentis affidavit (available from the school registrar).
16th May 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to have a sponsor throughout my Education Career? What are the terms and condition to apply?

I want to know the fee to be paid for diploma in nautical science
3rd July 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

is there anyone who can sponsor my university studies? im studying in bangalore at the moment, and i have 3 more years of education in LAW
9th March 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Am a male from kenya currently doing my diploma in human resource management and was wondering if anyone would be willing to sponsor my education up to my degree level which am supposed to start next year after completing my diploma this year in Moi University. Anyone willing to help me please here is my email and phone number( [email protected]) and (254712832862)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?