28th January 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to study M.Sc Microbiology in Abroad?

I am a average student and I want to study in abroad ,so can I get scholarship to study Msc in Microbiology in abroad?

22nd May 2014, 01:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scholarship to study M.Sc Microbiology in Abroad?

As you have mentioned in your question that you are an average student and you want to study MSC in Microbiology at abroad and you have a doubt that can you get scholarship to study MSC in Microbiology so, now I am going to clear all your doubts about can you get scholarship for studying MSC in Microbiology or not.

So, as you have mentioned that you are an average student so the chances of getting scholarship is very low then also you can try your best for getting a scholarship so first of all you need to apply the entrance exam in the official website of the MSC in Microbiology Institute of abroad in which you want to study, before your exam prepare well and try your best for the entrance exam.

Then wait for your entrance exam’s ranking, when the results will be out check your rank, if your rank will be in top 100 you can get scholarship of 50% discount on your admission but if your rank will be in top 350 you can get admission but you will not be getting any scholarship. So, try to do your best in your entrance exam in order to get scholarship.
28th February 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm the final year student & my final result and Mark are not predictable.But I want do msc in themis yearnsi what want I do?
6th April 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of b.sc 2nd year microbiology and I want to do further studies from foreign so please tell me what kind of books I should read for preparation of test so that I can get good rank and scholarship
10th June 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to study MSc Microbiology abroad with scholarship in a good university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?