26th May 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship tests for Indian students for M.Sc in Horticulture from abroad?

I am doing Bsc(horticulture) I want to do my Msc from abroad. I want to know about the scholarship tests available for indian student

23rd July 2023, 01:49 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Scholarship tests for Indian students for M.Sc in Horticulture from abroad?

Scholarship tests available for Indian students who want to pursue M.Sc. in Horticulture from abroad:
  • Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (Chevening Scholarship): The Chevening Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for Master's study in the UK. It is open to students from all over the world, including India.

• Fulbright Scholarship: The Fulbright Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for Master's study in the USA. It is open to students from all over the world, including India.

• DAAD Scholarships: The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers a variety of scholarships for Master's study in Germany. These scholarships cover tuition, fees, and living expenses.

• Erasmus Mundus Scholarships: The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are a joint initiative of the European Union and partner countries. They offer scholarships for Master's study in a variety of fields, including Horticulture.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

In addition to these scholarships, there are also a number of scholarships offered by individual universities. You can find a list of these scholarships on the websites of the universities you are interested in.
To be eligible for these scholarships, you will need to have a strong academic record and be proficient in English. You will also need to submit an application, which typically includes your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
The application process for these scholarships can be competitive, so it is important to start early. You should start by researching the scholarships you are interested in and gathering the required documents. You should also start preparing your application well in advance of the deadline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?