12th January 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Which test to clear in order to get scholarship for MBBS from Abroad?

What tests do I need to clear in order to get a scholarship for studying mbbs in abroad with a percentile score of 60 in class 12????

14th January 2014, 09:36 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which test to clear in order to get scholarship for MBBS from Abroad?

You can apply for the Medical schools those are available in United states of America or else in abroad . Medical education in the US is generally considerably longer than medical education in other countries .

So four years of medical education also can be termed as Pre medical education then to the residency training .

Remember that up on the successful completion of four year medical school curriculum and exams the doctor of medicine degree is conferred .
You must first complete the undergraduate courses . and then you can apply for it . And you can not apply to US Medical schools after completing the leaving certification examination .
When you apply for a visa , it is important to remember that you need to show intent to return to your home country after finishing your Degree .

Also try to check with the appropriate professional association in your Home country to see if a US Degree meets the home country's requirements to practice medicine .
So getting scholarship and Entry is extremely competitive . You need to be very perfect towards the submission. Because if everything is not up to the mark, then it may lead to disqualification from the selection.

Some questions regarding the education credentials , Via requirements and examinations required for licensure should be directed to the Individual state medical boards .
14th January 2014, 09:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which test to clear in order to get scholarship for MBBS from Abroad?

From your question it seems you have quite a lot of interest in pursuing your studies abroad but then you are also aware that might cost you heavy thus you want to study on scholarship from that country.

But i am sorry to say there is no such examination which you can write just after intermediate which will enable you for a scholarship at graduate studies in countries out of India. For studying MBBS course out of India also there is no common exam which will solve your problem. the only way to study in a country out of India at graduate level is take admission directly into the college by contacting their admission board.

You just need to have student visa for the period of time where you will live. And you have to pay full fees. You may be eligible for scholarship if the institute from where you will study there you perform excellently or be in toppers list then they might provide you some assistance in terms of their currency. Here is a list of countries in which MBBS course is good and Indian students are allowed for study.

They are China, Philippines, Ukraine, Russia. these universities provide quality education at low cost.
18th December 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

As per some actual survey of newspaper I had read that studies in China,Philippines,Ukraine,Russia are ok but students when back to India some fail not all of them for MCI even after several attempts I want to know why they have done MBBS and they can't pass MCI means some point would be there I want to that point.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?