19th February 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Scope of doing MBBS in Canada for Indian student?

Respected Sir
Please let me know that what is the
scopes of a indian student of doing
mbbs in canada?????????????
waiting for your response

24th August 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of doing MBBS in Canada for Indian student?

Which Entrance exam we have to give. For doing MBBS in Canada?? And is there any scope of Indian Student in Canada after MBBS
9th September 2017, 11:06 PM
cataleya11

Default Re: Scope of doing MBBS in Canada for Indian student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which Entrance exam we have to give. For doing MBBS in Canada?? And is there any scope of Indian Student in Canada after MBBS
Indian students has scope to pursue medical courses in Canada. There are many medical schools that offers medical courses to the students from India whereas there are many medical institutions that do not and some hold contracts with the students during the time of admission.
Since you have already completed your MBBS you can apply for MD course in Canada.

Eligibility Condition- You need to be fluent in English. You need to achieve good marks in IELTS or TOEFL exam for secure admission in a medical school of Canada. Aspirants also need to secure a minimum marks of 50% in MBBS from a recognized university to apply for admission. Graduate candidates are assessed by the Medical Council of Canada before admission is provided.

College you can apply-

University of Manitoba
University of Western Ontario
Queen's University
Trinity Western University
University of Waterloo
Lakehead University
Dalhousie University
University of Victoria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?