29th July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MSc(International Business and Marketing) admission in ISC Paris Business School?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in ISC Paris Business School for MSc(International Business and Marketing) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  2. Can I pay course fee of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in EMI mode to ISC Paris Business School?
  3. Course structure and duration of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  4. Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  5. Universities offering Master in Management program in Abroad?
  6. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris? -- [New]
  7. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  8. Documents required to get admission in ESLSCA Business School, Paris for MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course?
  9. Course fee and duration of MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  10. Scope of studying MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  11. Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible for me to get a job in France after completion of International Business course in Paris, France?
  13. Eligibility to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  14. Admission procedure to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  15. Universities offering MBA(Entrepreneurship) Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does the company allow to do M.E in distance while working in LnT infotech?
  17. Is it worth to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship) final year student? Preferable colleges to study in Abroad?
  18. List of universities offering MBA in France
24th August 2018, 03:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(International Business and Marketing) admission in ISC Paris Business School?

Eligibility to get MSc(International Business and Marketing) admission in ISC Paris Business School is as follows.

You must hold a*Bachelor’s degree with duration of 3 or 4 year*without professional experience from a recognized university.
In order to apply for admission, you must submit the following documents:

Completed application,

CV,

Valid passport/ID,

Copy of most recent degree obtained and transcript,

Motivational Letter.
24th August 2018, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(International Business and Marketing) admission in ISC Paris Business School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in ISC Paris Business School for MSc(International Business and Marketing) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Those candidates who are holding a 3 or 4 year Bachelor’s degree without professional experience are eligible to study MSc International Business & Marketing course at ISC Paris Business School. Eligible candidates have to apply for the admission with the following documents: Valid Passport, CV, Copy of the most recent degree obtained and transcript and Motivational Letter. Interested candidates can apply online for the admission. ISC Paris Business School website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?