29th July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?

I just want to know the structure of the course, named, MSc(International Business and Marketing) which is offered in ISC Paris Business School. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  2. Can I pay course fee of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in EMI mode to ISC Paris Business School?
  3. Eligibility to get MSc(International Business and Marketing) admission in ISC Paris Business School?
  4. Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  5. Course fee and duration of MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  6. Universities offering Master in Management program in Abroad?
  7. Scope of studying MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  9. Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris? -- [New]
  11. Course structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  12. Course structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a job in France after completion of International Business course in Paris, France?
  14. Documents required to get admission in ESLSCA Business School, Paris for MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course?
  15. Universities offering MBA(Entrepreneurship) Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  17. Fee structure of MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  18. Course fee and duration of MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
24th August 2018, 03:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?

MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School is 16-month or 12-month Full-Time program (6 months practical project).
> Course structure is mentioned below.

Corporate and SBU strategy in an international environment,

International marketing,

Leadership and project management,

Branding,

Financial statement and business planning,

International market research,

E-marketing,

Intercultural management,

International business strategy and negotiation,

Strategic decisions in international trade,

Doing business in emerging markets,

International market research,

International marketing,

Ethical and sustainable management,

For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
https://international.iscparis.com/i...tional-office/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?