18th June 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?

sir
is there something like that if a
father earns more than 1 lakh then the
government would not help or give scholarship
for toefl pass and study in usa?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the limit for non creamy layer for OBC Engineering Students?
  2. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  4. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  5. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  6. Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?
  7. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  8. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  9. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  10. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  11. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  12. How to prepare for GRE? I am a 3rd year B.Tech EEE student
  13. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  14. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score??
  16. Any reservations for girls in AIEEE? Minimum marks or Rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which PG course should I select after doing ECE course?
  18. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
29th September 2016, 10:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?

No, there is no such criteria regarding any scholarship from government for studies in abroad especially USA. There are limited scholarships from government under MHRD wherein scholarships are mainly given if students pursue studies in the tie-up institutes. You can get scholarships from US universities on the basis of performance in entrance exams - TOEFL or IELTS. You can also seek education loan to meet the expense of your study in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?