10th September 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I discontinue B.Sc to study BCA in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I'm doing my Graduation and 1st year is over now. Now I'm thinking of discontinue B.Sc and want to prepare for IELTS because I want to do BCA in Abroad. Please tell me should I discontinue my B.Sc?

6th September 2017, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I discontinue B.Sc to study BCA in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I'm doing my Graduation and 1st year is over now. Now I'm thinking of discontinue B.Sc and want to prepare for IELTS because I want to do BCA in Abroad. Please tell me should I discontinue my B.Sc?

It is not advisable to discontinue your studies now to do BCA abroad. You can study a Masters Degree in abroad countries after completion of BSc course. You have to clear GRE or GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations for admission to abroad universities/colleges. You can study post graduation course in abroad countries after completing BSc from India. Therefore, it is not advisable to discontinue a BSc course. You can prepare for the above mentioned examinations in the last year of your BSc course itself. You can apply for taking admission to the masters degree with a strong statement of purpose, resume, work experience and academic records.
10th September 2017, 01:51 AM
cataleya11

Default Re: Should I discontinue B.Sc to study BCA in Abroad?

No you should not discontinue your B.Sc for studying BCA in abroad. You can apply for PG course after your B.Sc degree. You have the option to pursue higher studies after UG course from India. You need to appear for TOEFL or IELTS and get a good rank in it and complete UG degree to become eligible for pursing PG course in abroad. You will have good academic opportunities in abroad after completing B.Sc course from India.
You will have to satisfy the eligibility conditions that are stated by the university in which you wish to get admission. It is although necessary to qualify the TOFEL or IELTS to study in abroad.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?