10th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?

Hi
This is Atiq from India I am pursuing BCA 5th semester. I just want to know some information about percentage which I have to get for doing MS in Abroad. Also tell me what will be the cost for MS in Abroad?
Thank You!
Atiq

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  3. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  8. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  9. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  11. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  12. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  13. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  15. Percentage required to be eligible for MS in Abroad?
  16. Is it beneficial to study BCA in Abroad? List of colleges in Europe?
  17. What are the courses available to study in Abroad after completing BCA?
  18. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
13th April 2015, 05:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?

There is no specific minimum percentage, which you have to get to pursue MS in Aboard. That's because the percentage requirement from one university to another university. But, I can tell you that you should have minimum 60% to get admission in most of the universities. So, try to score above 60% of marks to get admission in foreign universities.

Total Expenses:-
The minimum cost to pursue MS in any foreign university will range between 10-15 lakhs and these expenses may increase depending the course, university and country, you choose to pursue your MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?