22nd August 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Should I discontinue BCA to study B.Sc in Electronics course?

Friends,
I have taken Science in 12th, but now I am pursuing BCA. But I feel that I should study B.Sc in Electronics. Actually I want to study Electronics. So please tell me should I quit BCA and pursue B.Sc(Electronics) course?

27th August 2015, 03:27 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I discontinue BCA to study B.Sc in Electronics course?

Hello,
If you are pursuing BCA, then from my point of view do not quit BCA for any other course. Complete your BCA and then proceed for MCA and make your future in that field only because quitting anything is not a good sign for success. You should do well in your present stream and grab success in that.

All the best.
29th August 2015, 02:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Look dear, if you wish to pursue your B.Sc course, and if you have just taken admission in BCA course and you are in the first year itself then I would prefer you to go for B.Sc course and should quit BCA, but if you have completed your first year then I would ask you to please continue with your studies and should not waste your current year studies and should not opt for B.Sc.
29th August 2015, 06:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It is up to you to take the decision.
If you have a passion for Electronics then you should join the course of B.Sc in Electronics.
If you do not have a very high passion and you just want to join it for the sake of it then it is best to study BCA and not lose a year.
So the decision is up to you regarding what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?