25th February 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GRE to do PhD in Abroad being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

hello
i am doing Msc in biotechnology and
i want to do Phd in abroad .
So I have to apply for GRE exam?
I am waiting for your reply
please reply to me imediately

26th February 2015, 06:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE to do PhD in Abroad being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

Yes, it is mandatory to appear for GRE exam, if you want to pursue your Ph.D in Aboard. That's because foreign offers Masters and Ph.D admissions, by considering GRE test scores of the candidates. And even you should appear for TOEFL or IELTS exam, to prove your English Proficiency. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities by sending your application and required documents, through online or through courier, which varies from one university to another university.

Required Documents:-
->Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->GRE and TOEFL or IELTS test scores
->Resume
->Passport copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?