18th July 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?

Sir/Madam,
I want to go Iran for study purpose. I am planning to study Architecture in Iran. Kindly let me know if I will apply for Study Visa of Iran, then I have to prove them that I will get my employment in India and not in Iran? Do they verify after completion of my course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?
  2. When to apply for Study Visa of Iran? What to show on Visa application to the counselor?
  3. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  4. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  5. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
  6. How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?
  7. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran?
  8. Documents required to apply for Iran Study Visa to study MS course?
  9. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  11. Eligibility to get OCI Visa for an Iranian to study PhD in Mechanical Engineering in India?
  12. What kind of Interview is scheduled to get Student Visa of Iran?
  13. What should I do study Homeopathy in India after completing diploma from Iran?
  14. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  16. Difficulties in obtaining a study visa to study MBA in India for a Pakistani?
  17. Can i get help from the UNI for getting employment in UK? I've completed my M.Sc in Aerospace Engineering from UNI of salford
  18. Benefits of studying Master's in Physics in Iran for Indian students?
29th July 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?

Initially you will be given study visa for which you need to give assurance of your return back to India on completion of your course. The visa will be valid for the study period only. On completion of your course, of you get an employment opportunity in Iran and want to work there, you need to get the work permit and apply for work visa. If that visa is approved, then you can stay and work in Iran , otherwise you will have to return to India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?