18th July 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?

Sir,
I am doing Diploma Engineering and want to study Graduation in Iran. I know that I have to apply for Study Visa of Iran. Please help me to know that without taking admission to any college, I can apply for Study Visa? Is it possible? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?
  2. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  3. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  4. Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?
  5. How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?
  6. Documents required to apply for Iran Study Visa to study MS course?
  7. When to apply for Study Visa of Iran? What to show on Visa application to the counselor?
  8. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran?
  9. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  10. What kind of Interview is scheduled to get Student Visa of Iran?
  11. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  12. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  15. Am I eligible for masters in Australia having 6.0 band score in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Canada study visa if I have overall band 5.5?
  18. Eligibility to get OCI Visa for an Iranian to study PhD in Mechanical Engineering in India?
22nd July 2016, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?

Without securing admission you won't be allowed study Visa. Hence, just make sure that you have confirm admission at any recognized university before applying for study Visa.
You can contact universities for admission procedure through internet these days. Most of the admission procedure is paperless these days in foreign countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?