18th July 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?

Hi,
I want to apply for Student Visa of Iran for postgraduate course. I know that I have to give an Interview to get Iran's student visa. Kindly tell me how I can prepare for visa interview so that I will get student visa of Iran? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?
  2. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  3. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  4. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
  5. What kind of Interview is scheduled to get Student Visa of Iran?
  6. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  7. Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?
  8. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  9. When to apply for Study Visa of Iran? What to show on Visa application to the counselor?
  10. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  11. Documents required to apply for Iran Study Visa to study MS course?
  12. Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  13. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran?
  14. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  15. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  16. Documents required to apply for Study Visa of Portugal for Management course? Should I have to attend an Interview for Study Visa?
  17. Is it possible to study in Kuwait having a fresh Visa when there is a ban on visa for Pakisatanis?
  18. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2016, 10:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?

There is usually not much complexity involved in getting study visa. The main aspects which are tested include whether you can survive in the concerned country with your communication skill and attitude and whether you know a bit of the culture of the country along with financial stability to sustain in the country and the entrance exams scores based on which you are seeking admission. Preparation tips are -

- Know your purpose of visit well. Have a general overview of the study course you are opting.
- Make sure you have good communication skill.
- Proof of financial stability is must.
- Vision of what next after the study course ends is usually asked.
- Knowledge of culture and lifestyle in Iran is good to possess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?