22nd May 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completing B.Tech?

Hello everyone,
Now I have completed my 1st year
of B.Tech and after completing my B.Tech
I am planning to visit Abroad for Post Graduation.
I want your advice that can I go to Abroad or not
for doing Post Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  2. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  3. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  4. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  5. How to study abroad after completing B.A in English
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  10. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  11. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  12. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Is it suitable to study post graduation Abroad? Indian BDS degree is valid?
  14. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  15. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad for Bachelor of Design candidate?
24th May 2015, 03:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completing B.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely go abroad and pursue your post graduation in abroad after completion of your B.Tech course. You can pursue higher studies in your domain or can also switch to different domain. You can opt for MS course which will be of your discipline or can switch to different domain like MBA course. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission and apply online in the universities as per your scores. Try to opt for the institutes which have ranking below 50 in the entire world to get high exposure and opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?