31st May 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(EEE) candidate in Abroad?

Friends,
I want to do my MS in Abroad. Right now
I am studying B.Tech(EEE) in India. I want to know
about the specializations for me for study in Abroad in MS.
Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?
  2. How can I get admission to study MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mineral Engineering)? Best specialization to study in MS?
  3. In which country I should study MD if completed BAMS? Best specialization to study in MD?
  4. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate in Abroad? Preferable universities in Abroad to study MS?
  6. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  7. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  8. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  11. List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?
  12. Value of an integrated B.Tech MBA course in abroad for job prospective?
  13. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  15. Possibility and scope of study MBA(IT) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  16. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  17. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  18. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
6th June 2015, 06:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(EEE) candidate in Abroad?

There are many specializations available for you. It purely depends on your interest and the university which you choose. Since you are from EEE background, so you can take up any of the below mentioned specializations.

- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Science Engineering
- Power Electronics
- VLSI
- Instrumentation
- Image Processing
- Networking
- Microwave Engineering
- Antenna and Wave Propagation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?