7th December 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it enough to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?

Hello Sir,
I am Gurvinder and I am interested to do MS in Germany. Is GRE enough to study MS in USA? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Is it enough to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  7. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  8. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  9. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  10. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  11. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  13. How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?
  14. Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.Tech in Germany?
  15. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study PhD in Life Science in Germany?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
27th December 2015, 01:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it enough to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?

No, GRE alone is not enough to get admission for MS in Germany or in USA. This is because appearing in at least one English proficiency test is mandatory to be eligible for admission in MS course. The score in English proficiency test is taken into account during selection process of admission of overseas students. You should appear in TOEFL or IELTS as scores in these exams are widely accepted by all institutes across the globe. GRE is not compulsion in Germany since most of the German Universities take into account only IELTS/TOEFL score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?