22nd March 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?

Sir/Mam, My brother will passed 10th (ICSE) very soon. He wants to apply in science stream but he want to study in abroad. Its good studying in 11th & 12th in abroad? We are very confused related to abroad. Can you please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  3. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  4. Can I give my HSC exam after 8 years of gap?
  5. What all scholarships available to study abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
  6. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  7. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  8. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  9. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  10. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  11. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  12. What should I do after completing 10th board in ICSE between 11th and 12th from same board or go for Inter?
  13. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  15. How can I study in Abroad after 12th being a 10th student?
  16. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  17. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  18. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
22nd March 2017, 08:09 PM
abhichamp
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?

Yes it was good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad.But you can try here also there are so many best schools which provide you all facilities regarding through studies.

There are so many boards from which you can complete your 12th.Its depend upon you which board you like to go.

I am giving you some best colleges from where you can complete your 12th with good percentage.
  • ADL Society School
  • AD Senior Secondary School
  • AG High School
  • AJ Central Senior Secondary School
  • AK Children Academy
  • AK Ghosh Memorial School
  • AS Modern School
  • Aadharshila School
  • Aanchal International School
  • Aarambh Pre school
  • Aarya Play School
  • Abacus International Montessori School
  • Abacus Montessori School
6th September 2021, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?

what is icse criteria for 12th for forein studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?