8th February 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after 10th between science and commerce to study abroad?

Which stream should I opt for after 10th.science or commerce so that I can study abroad after 12th or so.And which will have a bright future?

14th February 2016, 06:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after 10th between science and commerce to study abroad?

You should take the decision as per the below mentioned factors. You should keep in mind that you can go abroad to pursue higher studies irrespective of the decision that you take Science or Commerce in 10+2 level. There are ample opportunities in both these disciplines.

- Your field of interest, the subjects which you like to study.
- Your future goals and the profession you want to be in.
- Your fundamental base in the subjects of science and commerce.
14th February 2016, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after 10th between science and commerce to study abroad?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can opt any stream in which you are interested for pursuing your higher studies. There is nothing like that to choose any particular stream in 11th and 12th standard for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. If you are interested in Technology field then, you can opt for Non-Medical Science stream or if you are interested in Medical field then, you can opt for Medical Science stream or of you are interested in Commerce field then, you can opt for Commerce stream.
14th February 2016, 11:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It is better for you to decide which stream you want to study.
If you are good in some stream and you want to study that stream after Class 10.
Among the two choices that you have given it is best to study Science to have the best opportunity to go Abroad.
So if you cannot decide or you do not have any preference among the two streams it is best for you to study Science to have a bright future ahead.
11th April 2017, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

In abroad countries like CANADA, AUSTRALIA which stream has more scope Medical or Non medical? Sir please answer me. I am so confused. After 12th I want to go abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?