18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Streams available in MS course at Texas Tech University, United States? Steps to get admission?

I have passed Automobile Engineering and interested to study MS from Texas Tech University, United States. Please tell me which are the streams available in MS course in this university? Steps to get admission?

24th September 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Streams available in MS course at Texas Tech University, United States? Steps to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed Automobile Engineering and interested to study MS from Texas Tech University, United States. Please tell me which are the streams available in MS course in this university? Steps to get admission?

Streams available in an MS course at Texas Tech University is given below;

Civil Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Agricultural Communications
Agricultural Education
Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Plant and Soil Science
Software Engineering
Systems and Engineering Management
Horticulture
Architecture
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science
Electrical Engineering
Environmental Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Petroleum Engineering

Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject with 16 (10+2+4) years of formal education are eligible to apply for taking admission to the Master’s Degree in Texas Tech University. Candidates have to clear the English language test either TOEFL or IELTS for taking admission at Texas Tech University. They have to clear GRE also for the admission to the Master’s Degree in Texas Tech University. Candidates can find the details in the Texas Tech University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?