18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Engineering streams available in Georgia Institute of Technology, United States? Eligibility and fees required for admission?

Sir, I have passed Diploma Engineering course but want to study full Engineering course from Georgia Institute of Technology, United States. Please tell me which are the streams available in this university? Eligibility and fees required for admission?

24th September 2017, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Engineering streams available in Georgia Institute of Technology, United States? Eligibility and fees required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed Diploma Engineering course but want to study full Engineering course from Georgia Institute of Technology, United States. Please tell me which are the streams available in this university? Eligibility and fees required for admission?

Engineering streams available in Georgia Institute of Technology, United States is given below;

Aerospace Engineering
Biomedical Engineering
Chemical and Bio molecular Engineering
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Industrial and Systems Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Those candidates who have completed 12th Class from India with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects can apply for taking admission in Georgia Institute of Technology. Candidates have to clear English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS and GRE to get admission in Georgia Institute of Technology. The fee for the course is around Rs 20 to 25 lakhs for the first year. Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details. Georgia Institute of Technology website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?