15th October 2015, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Courses offered after TOEFL and GRE?

I am a student of B.E(cs), I just wanted to know what are the courses offered and the universities ,of I clear TOEFL or GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses offered after TOEFL and GRE? -- [New]
  2. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  3. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  7. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  8. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  10. Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?
  11. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  12. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  15. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  17. Which exam to crack to get admission in Engineering at Germany?
  18. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
15th October 2015, 10:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses offered after TOEFL and GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.E(cs), I just wanted to know what are the courses offered and the universities ,of I clear TOEFL or GRE?
You are student of B.E in CS so you can do M.S course in below given university if you have cleared GRE and TOEFL score.

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
14th May 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses offered after TOEFL and GRE?

I have done b.arch from sushant school of art and architecture, which is among top 5 colleges in India. I am going to Scottsdale, US with family. I want to know if I can change my field and do something like MS in business or data analysis, after b.arch and universities near Scottsdale where I can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?