28th November 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Study in USA after completing 12th standard with no money to spend?

I want to study in Foreign after my completion of 12 standard and my parents do not have money to spend on me and I don't want that because of me my parents should come in any problem.

29th November 2015, 01:09 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study in USA after completing 12th standard with no money to spend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study in Foreign after my completion of 12 standard and my parents do not have money to spend on me and I don't want that because of me my parents should come in any problem.

It is very difficult to study in USA any bachelor’s course without spending money.

You should improve your English skills.

The aspirant has to clear the English examinations like TOEFL or IELTS.

For example to study master’s course in USA it will take around Rs.20 to 30 Lakhs.
29th November 2015, 07:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study in USA after completing 12th standard with no money to spend?

It is nice to see that you think about your family and also have not let your desire to pursue higher studies burn down. There is no need to worry much as there are many alternatives if the student is not financially stable. You should do the following.

- First score good marks in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. This will help you in getting scholarship which might cover up your entire tution fees of the course if you have very good score in the entrance exams.
- Secondly, take education loan from any government undertaking banks. This will help you to meet the rest of the expense of your stay and other institutional charges.

These two steps if you can implement, then there will not much problem in your higher studies and that too without bringing problems for your family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?