8th July 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?

Sir/Mam,

Can I do Internship in 2nd year of my B.Tech? Can I apply for an Internship in Abroad? How this will be possible? I am doing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and want to do Internship in Abroad. Can you give me the procedure to be followed? Please tell me.

8th July 2015, 04:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?

No, you cannot do your Internship in Aboard, because if you want to do internship in Aboard, first you should have VISA of the country, in which you want to do Internship, but no foreign embassy will give you VISA to do Internships. So, it is not possible to do Internship in Aboard. I suggest you to search for Internships in any of the organisations, which are located in your state.
29th November 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?

Is it possible to do internship at abhu dhabi or any other countries abroad, for mtech students during course rather than doing project.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?