22nd May 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in SAT and TOEFL to study BBM in USA?

Hello everyone,
I am in 12th standard.
I am a Commerce student and want
to study BBM in USA because I with my
family are going to shift to USA.
So, I have to give SAT and TOEFL?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  3. Can I get seat in best universities of USA having good score in SAT and TOEFL?
  4. Should I appear in SAT to study B.Tech in USA? Detailed information about SAT?
  5. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  6. General studies after 12th is compulsory in USA California?
  7. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  9. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?
  11. Percentage required in TOEFL to study MS in USA?
  12. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  13. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  14. How can I admission in foreign university after 12th?
  15. Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  17. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
23rd May 2015, 10:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in SAT and TOEFL to study BBM in USA?

Yes, you should appear for SAT and TOEFL/IELTS exams to get admission in BBM course in USA, because most of the American universities offer Bachelors courses admission by considering SAT and TOEFL/IELTS exam scores of the applicants. So, you should complete these exams with good scores to get admission in a good university. After completing these exams, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission in universities by sending application and exam scores to universities through online or via courier.
24th May 2015, 09:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in SAT and TOEFL to study BBM in USA?

Yes, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to study BBM course in US After completion of your 12th standard. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate course in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in US universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to BBM course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?