25th February 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option to settle in abroad after completion of MBBS in abroad?

If I completed my MBBS in abroad is their is any option to settle in abroad. In case I wouldn't succeed in MCI screening test please can you please give me the details on this. Awaiting to get the response on the same. Let me know what are the steps I need to follow. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  2. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  3. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  5. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  6. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc Nursing and B-Pharmacy after completion of 10+2 with 62.2% of marks?
  8. Which branch should I choose between CEC and ECE to settle down in abroad after doing M.Tech or M.S?
  9. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc in abroad?
  10. Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  12. Ways to settle down fast in India or Abroad after completing MBBS from China with or without MCI approval?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  14. Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  15. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  16. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  17. Can I study MBBS in Abroad being a Nursing graduate?
  18. What is the scope of fashion designing in todays world? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2017, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any option to settle in abroad after completion of MBBS in abroad?

If you have done MBBS from abroad, then you definitely have option to get a job in that particular country, if you are not able to pass MCI screening test. The degree will be valid in that country and you can work on visa, if you want to.

You can also apply for job any other country which doesn't require any screening tests to practice as a doctor. In top medical countries which attract medical tourism have stricter rules for doctors and you need to pass some screening test in those countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?