23rd December 2010, 07:22 AM
jaspreet kaur warraich

Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?

sir i am persuing b.tech in 3rd year with 82 % marks and i want to go abroad for doing m.tech and work permit so please give decision to fulfill this task ??What is the procedure to settle in abroad after b.tech qualification. plesae reply quick . i shall be thanklful to you.

1st January 2011, 05:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspreet kaur warraich View Post
sir i am persuing b.tech in 3rd year with 82 % marks and i want to go abroad for doing m.tech and work permit so please give decision to fulfill this task ??What is the procedure to settle in abroad after b.tech qualification. plesae reply quick . i shall be thanklful to you.
There are a lot of universities abroad that offer M.Tech courses. To apply for this course the students ought to have B.Tech with good marks from a reputed institution. Also, the candidates need to pass an English language qualifying exam like TOEFL or IELTS. Every candidate who doesn’t have English as their mother tongue has to appear for this exam. The procedure to settle down in every country will be different. You can visit the website of your desired college to get more details.
2nd January 2011, 08:56 PM
sonu1234

foreign unversity does not provide M.Tech courses instead they provide MS. so, after M.Tech u can apply for MS & Phd. you have to give GRE examination for that.and also you have to qualify tofel.best of luck
15th January 2011, 11:14 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspreet kaur warraich View Post
Dear friend,
If you have a M.tech degree in india then why you want to go for another m.tech in abroad ???
I think it will be better if you can go for phd in Abroad through GRE or TOEFL...
3rd June 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

does we do mtech after mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?