28th January 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and admission policy for MBBS in Germany?

hi i want to know that what will be the fee structure for mbbs in germany and will i will be allowed to do some part time job and what is the visa policy

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  2. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  3. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  5. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  6. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  11. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  12. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  13. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  14. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  15. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  17. How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
25th April 2014, 09:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure and admission policy for MBBS in Germany?

As you have considered that you want to take admission for studying MBBS at Germany and now a day MBBS is a top course to study as it leads to one of the best profession which is known as a doctor and German has got world’s best institutes for MBBS and German has the most highly qualified lecturers so that all the students will have no problem for higher studies and the German has got its own great hospitals so that the students after the completion of their MBBS courses they can easily join the hospitals of Germany.

The fee structure of Germany is most beneficial as the fee is slightly low from any other country, the admission in any of the institute of Germany will cost you around Euro 1500-2000 and the institute’s coaching is free. You surely have to take private coaching and the private coaching fee is higher the private coaching classes will cost you around Euro 4500-5000 including your hostel fee.

You have also mentioned that you want to do some part time job it’s a good idea of doing a part time job as it can be a source of pocket money, and you can easily get a part time job in Germany.
4th March 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and admission policy for MBBS in Germany?

Is Germany language is necessary before taking admission in mbbs for an indian student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?