7th February 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study in Biotechnology after 12th?

I want to do bio tecnology from USA I am studying in 12 from India
What should I do Want o do biotecnology from usa

28th May 2014, 09:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to study in Biotechnology after 12th?

If you want to study biotechnology at USA you need to have some good academic record that means you should have minimum 70% of marks so that you are eligible for further studies in USA because in USA there study is very difficult syllabus that's why they select those candidates who are very good in academics.

So, biotechnology is one of the best courses in which technological software uses a living system or we can say a biological system to modify products and can be used in various purposes so it involves both technical and biological things and for getting admission in this you need to just appear an online entrance exam in the official website of the Biotechnology’s institute in which you want to study.

Before appearing for entrance exam you need to prepare well for the entrance exam. As many of students from all over the world apply for getting admission in a Biotechnology college of USA.

And if you will get good marks in the entrance exam then you may called for the admission there and i think it is best for your career if you will get chance to study in abroad so for this you have to do hard work for the preparation of entrance exam after that you may get good job through the campus placement and if you will get job there then you can easily get good job in India also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?