4th October 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What's the possibility for an African undergraduate to obtain scholarship in Europe(from 1st year)?

what is the possibilty of an african undergraduate citizen in obtaining scholarship in europe from the first year
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  2. Possibility to get scholarship for BCA 1st year student of IP University?
  3. Is there any possibility for me to get scholarship for continuing my studies while doing B.Pharm 1st year? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  5. Scholarship for B.Tech student in 1st year?
  6. How can I get scholarship being a student of B.Com 1st year?
  7. How to get summer internship for undergraduate students?
  8. Procedure to get scholarship for M.Sc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  9. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Being a 2nd year UG student, can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in 1st year? Documents required for application?
  11. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  12. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  13. How can I get scholarship if studying M.Tech 1st year with GATE scorecard?
  14. How to get MBBS 1st year scholarship?
  15. What should I do if I didn't get the central sector scholarship for the second installment? How to get it?
  16. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  17. When will I get the Central Sector Scholarship if completing 1st year in June? How to know the transfer status of scholarship?
  18. How can I apply for 1st Renewal if forgot the Id Number of MHRD Scholarship?
2nd December 2018, 01:11 PM
Moanniab

Default Re: What's the possibility for an African undergraduate to obtain scholarship in Europe(from 1st year)?

Actually possibility is very less you should try in Iowa state university for international scholarship 2018 USA and this scholarship is use to support students who Hav shown outstanding academic merit and talent in Maths science leadership and extra curricular activities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?