9th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in Medical Microbiology except teaching?

Is there any scope in Medical Microbiology, except teaching? I have taken admission for B.Sc. Microbiology now. Please help.
Regards,
~Tanay Prasad Killekar

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  2. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  4. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  5. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  6. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  7. What is the scope of medical microbiology and Emuno Hematology
  8. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  10. Is there any scope in medical microbiology? How much percentage is required to get admission in medical microbiology
  11. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  13. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  14. Scope of microbiology in lecturership?
  15. How to get scholarship for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology course?
  16. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  17. Is there any scope in government teaching job after passing graduation in Arts?
  18. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?