24th December 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to study MBBS for free in USA?

I am studying in standard 9th and after passing my 10th examination by CBSE board. I want to study in USA and I want to become a doctor in my future but I have some financial problems. So I think it is difficult for me to study in USA because it is very costly. Is there any chance for me? Is there anyone who can help me? Is there any way for me to study in USA for free. Please help me in achieving my goal.

30th December 2016, 01:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to study MBBS for free in USA?

For studying MBBS for free or on scholarship in USA, you need to crack exams like SAT with an excellent score. IELTS/TOEFL score will also be required for getting admission.

Reputed universities offer scholarships to deserving candidates. Hence, make sure you have an excellent academic record with top score in SAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?