11th February 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Top colleges to study B.Tech in Abroad

hello
please let me know how can i join
top rank colleges in abroad for persuing b.tech???
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Top colleges to study B.Tech in Abroad -- [New]
  4. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  5. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  6. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  7. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  8. How can I get scholarship for Abroad studies?
  9. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  10. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  11. Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?
  12. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  13. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  14. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  16. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  17. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  18. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
13th February 2015, 11:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top colleges to study B.Tech in Abroad

To Pursue B.Tech in Aboard, first you have to complete SAT exam. That's because foreign universities offers admission into bachelors courses by considering SAT score of the candidates. So, first try to complete SAT exam. After completing the SAT exam, you can apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

Following are some of the top engineering in the world

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address:
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge,
MA 02139, United States

Stanford University
Address:
450 Serra Mall, Stanford,
CA 94305, United States

University of California, Berkeley
Address:
Berkeley, CA, United States

Oxford University
Address:
University Offices, Wellington Square,
Oxford OX1 2JD, United Kingdom

Cambridge university
Address:
The Old Schools, Trinity Lane,
Cambridge CB2 1TN, United Kingdom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?