13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Undergraduate courses available in Nano Technology in USA? List of colleges for it ?

I have passed 12th with PCM group and wanted to study degree course in Nano Technology from USA. Can you please help me to get list of colleges and courses in Nano Technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to pursue to make a career in nanomedicine/nanoscience?
  2. Is there any scope of nanotechnology in India?
  3. List of Colleges in Coimbatore offering UG level course in Nanotechnology? What will be the required qualification to join this course?
  4. What is the basic qualification required to join in Nanotechnology?
  5. List of USA universities providing scholarship without GRE and have completed M.Sc in Nano Science?
  6. List of top universities in UK and USA for undergraduate courses in Nuclear Physics, Modern Physics?
  7. Can I get the list of business schools in USA that don't require job experiences after the undergraduate?
  8. Can I do M.Tech in nanoscience or nanotechnology after B.Tech in Electrical and electronics?
  9. Course on nanotechnology for computer engineering graduates?
  10. Required criteria to take admission in Nanotechnology colleges after completion of BE in India?
  11. List of top universities in UK and USA for undergraduate course in Nuclear Physics, Modern Physics
  12. What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  13. List of top colleges for MDS in USA
  14. How to study MSc physics if I am interested in Nano Technology
  15. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  16. Can I get admission in undergraduate BE courses in Manipal Institution of Technology?
  17. Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
16th September 2017, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Undergraduate courses available in Nano Technology in USA? List of colleges for it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th with PCM group and wanted to study degree course in Nano Technology from USA. Can you please help me to get list of colleges and courses in Nano Technology?

Undergraduate degree courses in Nanotechnology in USA are given below;

BSc Materials Engineering with Specialization Nanotechnology
B.S. in Nano systems Engineering
B.S. Physics with Nano scale Physics Concentration
B.S. Nano engineering
B.S. Degree program in Nano science
BS in Materials Science and Engineering – Nano materials Concentration

List of colleges offering undergraduate degree courses in Nanotechnology in USA is given below;

University of Tennessee - Official Website

Virginia Tech - Official Website

University of California - Official Website

Drexel University - Official Website

Louisiana Tech University - Official Website

Northwestern University - Official Website

University of Maryland - Official Website

Stony Brook University - Official Website

Millersville University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?