13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Best stream after BE EE for MS at Delft University of Technology? How to approach the university for admission?

Sir, I am BE Electrical stream holder and willing to do MS from Delft University of Technology. Please tell me which stream will be best for me? How to approach this university for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How is MS from Delft University of Technology, Netherlands beneficial for Indian students? Whom to consult for admission?
  2. Ranking of Delft University of Technology, Netherlands in world? Whole procedure to get admission in this university?
  3. Admission requirements to study M.Sc(Nanobiology) in Delft University of Technology for International students?
  4. Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?
  5. How to get admission in MS at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands? Marks required in GRE for it?
  6. Best abroad countries and universities for doing post graduation in Civil Engineering?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Tech course at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands? Will I have to pass IELTS exam?
  8. How to get admission in MS Electrical stream at Technische Universiteit Delft, Delft? Documents required for it? -- [New]
  9. What is the qualifications required to do PG course in civil engineering in abroad?
  10. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  11. How to approach the Swinburne University of Technology for research course after M.Tech in Transportation Engineering? Fees required for admission?
  12. Is the Diploma Civil and Electrical branch available at Barkatullah University Institute of Technology? When to approach for admission?
  13. How should I study in core branches like mechanical, civil, electronics in any government engineering colleges?
  14. Courses available in National University of Ireland, Galway for Biomedical Engineer? How to approach the university for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get into Architectural Journalism field? Colleges offering this course in India?
  16. Does Norwegian University of Science & Technology provides Information Security and Ethical Hacking courses? How to approach this university?
  17. Is science required to be the main subject for taking Architecture course in future or we can take commerce course?
  18. Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
15th September 2017, 07:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best stream after BE EE for MS at Delft University of Technology? How to approach the university for admission?

After the completion of BE in Electrical Engineering, you can apply for the MS course in Electrical Engineering from Delft University of Technology.
Below I have mentioned the four basic streams in MS in Electrical Engineering offered by the University. They are as follows:-

Electrical Sustainable Energy
Microelectronics
Telecommunications & Sensing Systems
signals & systems.

Candidates those who are willing to pursue Masers degree in Electrical Engineering from Delft University of Technology, must have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Candidates with the above Bachelors degree are eligible to apply for the entrance examination to get admission in the respective College. Candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS examination with merit marks. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. Candidates should score a minimum of 6.5 in IELTS for Post Graduate admission.
16th September 2017, 05:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best stream after BE EE for MS at Delft University of Technology? How to approach the university for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am BE Electrical stream holder and willing to do MS from Delft University of Technology. Please tell me which stream will be best for me? How to approach this university for admission?

The best stream after BE EE for MS is an MSc Electrical Engineering at Delft University of Technology. Candidates with a 4 year bachelor’s degree passed with first class distinction or first class in the relevant subject are eligible to apply for the admission to MSc Electrical Engineering at Delft University of Technology. Candidates have to clear the English test either TOEFL or IELTS for taking admission. Candidates have to apply for admission with two reference letters and 1000 to 1500 words clear and relevant essay in English. Candidates can apply online for taking admission to the MSc Electrical Engineering course. Delft University of Technology website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?