18th May 2010, 01:33 PM
UmakantNimkar

Can I get admission in undergraduate BE courses in Manipal Institution of Technology?

Dear Sir,
I scored 119/240 in ENET of Manipal Institute of Technology. Can I get admission in undergraduate BE courses at this score? Which branch I can get?
Please answere as soon as possible.

With regards.

Umakant Nimkar

Related Questions:
  1. Total seats available in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering?
  2. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  3. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top colleges in India
  4. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  5. Institutes offering undergraduate courses in Psychology, Journalism? Procedure and requirements to apply for the course?
  6. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  7. Can I get a seat in the main campus of Manipal with 100 marks in ENAT 2016?
  8. Admission criteria for engineering courses in Manipal Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope of doing masters in fashion technology from abroad? -- [New]
  10. Where can I opt for Journalism course in Kerala?
  11. When the application form for admission in undergraduate course will be released in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Does they take entrance exam?
  12. Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?
  13. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  14. Colleges providing B.Pharmacy course for those who have passing 12th with 86.5%?
  15. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  16. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  17. Previous years question papers of B.Math?
  18. Am I eligible for the IIST entrance examination? What's the syllabus for the same? Should I give more preference to astronomy and astrophysics unlike other entrance examinations? I have 9.6 CGPA in 10th and having good percentage in 11th
18th May 2010, 11:46 PM
raguks

Default Re: Can I get admission in undergraduate BE courses in Manipal Institution of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmakantNimkar View Post
Dear Sir,
I scored 119/240 in ENET of Manipal Institute of Technology. Can I get admission in undergraduate BE courses at this score? Which branch I can get?
Please answere as soon as possible.

With regards.

Umakant Nimkar
they will provide a rank list soon... and the rank plays the role rather than the score...so be relaxed...and for the course...as i say in many posts degree doesnt matters only the devotion...anyway ...the evergreen field are....civil, electrical...and mechanical....
19th May 2010, 04:46 AM
sg3125
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in undergraduate BE courses in Manipal Institution of Technology?

Mit takes its own entry level examination nation wide.You have to secure your seat.Get to its official site www.manipal.edu
29th May 2010, 04:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

According to your marks, I think you will get admission in Manipal Institution of Technology. So, for better information, I will suggest you just contact in this
address and visit the officail site-

Indian Admissions-

Director, Admissions
manipal.edu, Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India
Tel: 91 820 2571978

e-mail: [email protected].

http://www.manipal.edu/Pages/Welcome.aspx.
30th May 2010, 07:14 PM
phuchi

hi friend
Admission in undergraduate BE courses in Manipal Institution of Technology is possible as your marks will be 119/240 in ENET and it depends upon the rank
and cut off marks.
all the best
31st May 2010, 02:52 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you can get admission in undergraduate BE courses in Manipal Institution of Technology on you have to appear for entrace-exam conducted by manipal university
and for more details visit the website
www.manipal.edu
1st July 2010, 01:29 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

the way is through enat score.
it makes you eligible for admission there.
27th July 2010, 02:03 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
as per your marks in the examination i think you can get the admission
so for knowing the detail please visit the following site
www.manipal.edu
13th August 2010, 10:07 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

as the date of the counseling is already over.
so for this time.
you can go now.
so it will be better to prepare for the next year if you have not taken the admission this time.
11th May 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

my son has got 90/240 marks in ENAT . Is there any chance for his admission .
2nd June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not given the manipal institute entrance exam, can i still get admission in manipal institute of technology in undergraduate B. Tech courses on the basis of other merits like aieee or marks secured in board exams?? please reply as soon as possible
23rd June 2011, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

tell me about dist.edu. ihave completed my civil diplom so how i can apply to manipal uni.
23rd June 2011, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

i hv completed my diploma in civil so how i cn apply to manipal uni.
24th May 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in manipal institute of technology after getting a rank of 9721
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?