24th December 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?

I scored 5.5 in my ielts and my aggregate in my bachelor degree is 63% in mechanical engineering. As i am eager do masters in germany so i would like know with this profile am i eligible to do masters in germany. And even if i get any university will there be any issues in visa process. Hope i get answers for my questions.
Thank u...

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS? -- [New]
  2. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  3. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  6. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  7. Detailed information about Visa process to study in Germany for a citizen of Pakistan?
  8. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  9. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  10. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  11. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  12. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  13. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. From which country should I study MS in Mechanical stream?
  15. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  16. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Universities suitable for international studies in Germany at Ph.D level? What conditions are to be met before VISA can be issued?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?