27th June 2012, 09:15 PM
urstrulyAmer

How to get into top universities of US?

Hi Sir,
i want to do MS in USA with 2 years of IT experience.So will i get chance in top universities of US? and what about Scolarships?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system -- [New]
  4. MS in U.S.A, what are the top universities and their info.
  5. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  6. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  7. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  8. Top 10 universities for distance learning MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  9. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  10. Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?
  11. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  12. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  14. Top 10 universities for Ph.D Astrophysics? Selection Procedure for Ph.D in these Universities?
  15. List of top 10 universities for distance learning in MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  16. List of top 5 universities offering M.Com? When will the form be released?
  17. Any MSc Medical Microbiology Institutes in North East India? Date of sale of prospectus?
  18. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
27th October 2012, 04:04 PM
wisdom12

Default Re: How to get into top universities of US?

top universities in US

American University

Appalachian State University (ASU)

Arizona State University

Auburn University

Baylor College of Medicine

Baylor University

Bentley College

Binghamton University SUNY

Boise State University

Boston University

Brandeis University

Brigham Young University

Brown University

California Baptist University

California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
27th October 2012, 07:51 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get into top universities of US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by urstrulyAmer View Post
Hi Sir,
i want to do MS in USA with 2 years of IT experience.So will i get chance in top universities of US? and what about Scolarships?

List of top universities in US

Boise State University

Boston University

Brandeis University

Brigham Young University

Arizona State University

Auburn University

Baylor College of Medicine

Baylor University

Bentley College

Binghamton University SUNY

Brown University

good luck...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?