18th October 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Best college among Tver State Medical University, Tyumen State Medical University, Ulyanovsk College of Pharmacy and Ulyanovsk State University, Russian Federation for MBBS course? Will MCI approve admission?

I am studying B.Sc Zoology but after it wan to study MBBS course from abroad. Please suggest me which college is best among Tver State Medical University, Tyumen State Medical University, Ulyanovsk College of Pharmacy and Ulyanovsk State University, Russian Federation for MBBS course? Will MCI approve admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission and fees to study MBBS course from Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russian Federation? Is it necessary to pass FMGE exam in India after completion of course?
  2. How can I get admission in MBBS course at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russian Federation? Fees required to complete the course?
  3. List of universities offering Medicine course in Russia -- [New]
  4. Can a candidate who is studying MBBS in Ukraine be eligible to appear for MCI exam in India? Is Zaporozhye State Medical University conduct MCI exam?
  5. Is Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine approved by MCI to study MBBS course? Process to get an education loan for admission in the above university?
  6. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  7. Advantages to do MBBS from Odessa State Medical University?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS by MCI in colleges like MS University medical college, government medical college Surat?
  9. West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Kazakhstan approved by MCI for MBBS course? Details about MBBS course provided there?
  10. How to become a Doctor with 85% in 10th and 75% in 12th IGCSE?
  11. Which university of Ukraine is best between Kharkiv State Medical University and Odessa National Medical University?
  12. Which are the universities in America that are accepting GRE score of above 290+?
  13. Which are the universities for MS in instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  15. Which one to prefer for MBBS among Orenburg State Medical University and Kharkiv National Ukraine?
  16. how much rank is required to take Ayurvedic course?
  17. Unable to register for MCI after MD in Radiology from Tianjin Medical university, China
  18. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?